Expertise with the Apple Development
Acionyx has been developing software for Apple products for over 10 years. Our experience includes work on the recent Mac OS X product, User Interfaces for hand held devices, Device Drivers for peripherals and stand alone applications for the iPhone. Acionyx has extensive
experience in the use of development tools used on OSX and iPhone including:
- Java as well as many others
Recent projects include:
- Design and development of a HID driver for the Mac and the assoicated
- Our engineers contracted with Apple to:
- Create Common Criteria (CC) documentation to meet the CAPP
- Work with the CC evaluation lab and certifying body to ensure the
requirements are met.
- Analyze, write, certify and run extensive test cases specific for
the Common Criteria.
- Collaborate with the OpenBSD community on new features and
- Develop extensive test suites for OpenBSM (auditing)